Data Management covers a spectrum of services but I will try to keep it simple. In the last 25 years I have written applications for the tasks listed.
- Analyze - Sorting data has been something I have done for race tracks, medical supply companies and mail houses. I can help you mail smarter, stay closer to your customers or even find out if your company can be leaner.
- Clean - If your data needs housekeeping I can standardize your data files for a cleaner picture of your information.
- Augment - Finding data you may be missing can be a daunting task. However there may be information you may not know existed elsewhere that could supplement or even enhance your existing information.
- Convert - If you have ever tried to fit a round peg into a square hole you know how tough it can be to have data from one stream not work or merge with data from another. I can do it.
Contact me to assist in your project.
If you are having a problem or would like a second set of eyes to assist with your project, bring me in. Not everyone enjoys trouble shooting but I do. Finding that thing/s that is/are sabotaging your project is something I would like to help you with.
Contact me for a consultation.
If you have an idea for an application I can help you see it to fruition. I have worked with many types of companies on a variety of solutions that have required many programming languages. Some solutions I have created include, security, interoperability, cryptography, hardware controls.
Projects have included:
- Having our applications certified for use with the USPS (United States Postal Service)
- Interfacing with vertical market equipment
- Interfacing with IP cameras
- Interfacing with various gates and locks
- Interfacing with various databases local and remote
- Interfacing with VOIP telephony products
Don't hesitate to contact me for your project.